||Heart Rate Monitors
Without an explanation, this page would be too confusing. Bear with us, and scroll down to see the heartrate monitors...
Polar makes the best heartrate monitors and we wouldn't sell any others. These are the lowest prices allowed for these monitors. No tax (unless you're in NY) and nominal shipping. Don't wait - start training smart today.
Which watch to buy? Choose your monitor based on your needs and budget. All monitors include minimum/maximum heartrate, time of day and more. Key differentiators follow (note for night runners: the A-3, F-4, S-120 and S-150 do not have a backlight).
Click on a monitor to read even more.
Stopwatch features - what you need to get started:
- A-3 (basic features)
- F-4 (plus calories, 2 colors)
Stopwatch w/ multiple laps
- S-120 (60 laps)
- S-210 (99 laps, backlight, WearLink Transmitter, fitness test, calories, more)
All running features, plus running speed and download - the kitchen sink
- S-625X (99 laps, running speed (incl. foot pod), calories, altitude, optional cycling sensors can be added later)
Multi-sport (includes stopwatch/cycling speed):
- S-150 (the basic heartrate/cyclecomputer - perfect on the bike or off, incl. sensor)
- S-625X (99 laps, backlight, running speed, calories, altitude, optional cycling sensors can be added)
Downloadable - ever try to keep a running log and fail? These are for you. Easily download all exercise data after your workout and keep the information in the Polar Precision Performance Software for viewing or analysis anytime.
- S-410 (SonicLink download - requires included computer inerface)
- S-610i (Infra-Red download - no interface required for computers w/ IR port, optional interface also available)
- S-625X (IR download, 99 laps, running speed, calories, altitude, optional cycling sensors can be added)